How do I stop being attacked on Coin Master?
Coin Master is a popular mobile game played by millions of users worldwide. It is an exciting game that involves building and upgrading your village, raiding other players‘ villages, and defending your village from attackers. However, being attacked in the game can be discouraging, especially if you have worked hard to build your village. If you are constantly being attacked in Coin Master, here are some tips on how to stop it:
1. Upgrade your defenses: The first thing you should do is upgrade your defenses. Make sure you have strong shields and walls that can withstand attacks. This will make it more difficult for other players to raid your village.
2. Focus on upgrading your village: The stronger your village is, the less likely you will be attacked. Upgrade your buildings, weapons, and other resources that will make your village formidable.
3. Keep a low profile: If you have a lot of coins or valuable resources, other players may be more likely to attack you. Keep a low profile by not keeping too many coins in your account and not advertising your resources.
4. Join a stronger clan: Being part of a strong clan can help protect your village. A strong clan can defend you against attackers and provide resources to help you upgrade your village.
5. Attack other villages: Sometimes, the best defense is a good offense. Attack other players‘ villages to discourage them from attacking you.
6. Use a VPN: Using a VPN can help protect your account from attackers. It provides an extra layer of security by hiding your IP address and location.
In conclusion, being attacked in Coin Master is part of the game, but there are ways to reduce the frequency and severity of attacks. By upgrading your village, keeping a low profile, joining a strong clan, attacking other players‘ villages, and using a VPN, you can protect yourself from being attacked and enjoy the game.